Sep 3, 2008

Pizza Hut - Hate it


Im not a big fan of junk food but occasionally may grab some.
Anyhoo I had people over and decided to grab some pizza, I went online to see what they had and decided to ring up with the order as I needed to get a different sauce etc. So after ordering on the phone, the employee telling me the price of $26, I got in the car drove to the teller, then drove to the restaurant to pick it up, lined up for 10 minutes and finally got served.

The chick behind the counter decides to inform me because I never had a "discount coupon" I had to pay $39 for the 3 damn pizzas. After informing her and the manager that I never stated on the phone that I had a coupon and loudly informed the whole busy waiting area what I thought of Pizza Huts service, I regrettably paid as I had hungry people to feed and went home.

Now all I have to say without swearing is the pizza was cold and tasteless, made myself and 2 other people sick the next day and I will NEVER buy from Pizza Hut again. I will now support my local pizza shop who never disappoints