Oct 21, 2008

Aria 08 Fashion - Hate it


What was the go with all the damn gold and glittery ugly shaped dressed this year? Im sure I am not the only one that is thinking this, as it was all a bunch of shiny bad fashion, what are their stylist thinking.

Also why was there alot of bubble botom dresses? I thought they left our streets for good afew years back

Oh and Ricki Lee in that dress when she was announcing an award? I dont think so,I dont think so..........

Take a look at the pics and you be the judge.
I wish I could find more pics of the uglyness but I think they where just to gross for the net and they were never uploaded LOL





Oh and WTF was Axle Dickhead / Whitehead doing back there this year, no one likes you Axle

WORST DRESSED - RICKI LEE, hun you dont where shine with those hips, black matt fabric is your friend
BEST DRESSED - NO ONE, they where all fucked